Contact Ben Coulter today.
- Foreclosed or short sale single family dwellings, townhomes, twinhomes, or condos
- Maximum purchase price of $256,500
- $25,000 3% interst which is paid monthly principal is deferred for 30 years or until sale, refinance, no longer owner occupied, transfer of title, or 1st mortgage payment
- Minimum buyer investment of 5% of total purchase purchase costs which includes closing costs
- NO FHA conventional only
- You do NOT have to be a 1st time home buyer
One of Minnesota’s fastest growing cities for the past three decades, Woodbury is a now the state’s 10th largest city, with approximately 62,000 people. Much of Woodbury’s extraordinary success as a community can be attributed to its long-range, planned growth strategy. The city is committed to high quality development and has established a reputation for being responsive to the needs of businesses. The result is a smooth, no-surprises relationship and a secure environment for business investment. The city offers a range of competitive financing programs through the Woodbury Economic Development Authority to assist with business expansion.
Woodbury is home to a highly skilled and rapidly growing labor force, with over 50 percent of our residents over the age of 25 holding a bachelor’s degree. Numerous colleges, universities and technical institutions are in close proximity, offering valuable opportunities for ongoing higher education and cooperative, customized technical training for local businesses. With a variety of housing types, as well as numerous retail and service attractions, and a renowned parks and trail system, Woodbury is a place that employees want to call home. We hope that you will consider Woodbury for your next business venture.
Minnesota First Time Home Buyer Down Payment Assistance Programs