Richfield Foreclosure Purchase Incentive Down Payment Assistance Program
- Vacant/Foreclosed 1-4 units in Richfield
- $10,000 for down payment assistance or $15,000 for rehab
- 0% interest deferred forgivable loan after 5 years
- Must have 20% equity in property through down payment of your own
- You do NOT have to be a 1st time home buyer
- As of now, NO FHA combinat
Today, Richfield has a population of about 35,000 residents who live within seven square miles of neighborhoods, parks and shops. In order to remain vital, the community is focusing on commercial and residential redevelopment, taking advantage of its location near major freeways.
Even lying as it does in the middle of an urban area (only ten minutes away by freeway from downtown Minneapolis), Richfield retains a small town flavor. The pace is easy, the streets are clean, City government is accessible, and community spirit runs high. Strong residential neighborhoods, an excellent public school system, an established infrastructure and amenities like Wood Lake Nature Center make it a community attractive to all ages.
Minnesota First Time Home Buyer Down Payment Assistance Programs