Plymouth First Time Home Buyer Program Down Payment Assistance
- 1-4 units in city of Plymouth
- $25,000 zero payments, 0% interest deferred loan. up to 50% of down payment not to exceed $5,000, 100% of borrower’s closing costs, (not to exceed $5,000), and reduce the mortgage principal up to 10% of the purchase price to a maximum of $20,000
- Loan due in 30 years, upon sale, or no longer owner occupied
- Borrower displaced due to divorce
- Do not need to be a 1st time home buyer to be elligible
Plymouth has built a national reputation as a thriving community offering an excellent quality of life. Its lakes and rolling terrain provide the backdrop for a blend of well-planned residential, business and commercial-industrial areas.
Citizens and community leaders have placed a high priority on establishing a first-rate park system, interconnecting trails and diverse recreation facilities. As the community has matured, the city has worked with citizens to permanently preserve natural open-spaces, nurture the arts and protect the environment.
Minnesota First Time Home Buyer Down Payment Assistance Programs