Do I qualify for a affordable refinance? Answer these questions:
- The mortgage must be owned or guaranteed by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae.
- The mortgage must have been sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac and serviced on or before May 31, 2009.
- The mortgage cannot have been refinanced under HARP previously unless it is a Fannie Mae loan that was refinanced under HARP from March-May, 2009.
- The current loan-to-value (LTV) ratio must be greater than 80%.
- The borrower must be current on the mortgage at the time of the refinance, with no late payment in the past six months and no more than one late payment in the past 12 months.
- Owner occupied, Investment & Second homes are eligible for HARP 2.0
Currently, we are able to do unlimited loan to value scenarios for both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac owned mortgages for all of those in Minnesota with a mortgage that fits the criteria above. We are proud to be able to provide mortgage solutions to Edina, Duluth, Mankato, Minneapolis and all cities in the state of Minnesota.
To check to see if your loan qualifies for a HARP loan:
- 1-800-7FANNIE (8am to 8pm EST).
- 1-800-FREDDIE (8am to 8pm EST)
Contact us now for more information.CLICK HERE or call us now at 612-384-7818.