Dakota County Minnesota First Time Home Buyers
Are you a buyer looking for your first home in Dakota County? Dakota County has a similar program to the City LIving Program of Minneapolis/St. Paul to help you afford your first home. This program has some great additions over the City Living Program.
The qualifications are below:
- Maximum household income for 1-2 people is $78,500
- Maximum household income for 3 or more people is $86,350
- Maximum purchase price limit is $259,050
- 4% grant available for down payment or closing costs with a slightly higher rate
- Down payment assistance of $7500 or $10,000 available for buyers that meet lower income limits outlined on their website
Minnesota First Time Home Buyer Down Payment Assistance Program
Serving Mankato, North Mankato, Northfield, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Brainerd, St. Cloud, Rochester, Duluth and all other cities in Minnesota.