Brooklyn Center Down Payment Assistance RENIEW Buyer Incentive Program
- City of Brooklyn Center single family or townhome that is foreclosed or registered as a vacant property with the city
- Grant is $7,000 or 3.5% of the purchase price whichever is less and requires 203ks Rehab loan
- Loan is $10,000 0% interest deferred forgivable after 5 years
- You do NOT have to be a 1st time home buyer
- Combined mortgage debt cannot exceed 100% of appraised value
- Max debt ratio 43%
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, is nestled along the banks of the Mississippi River, just a short commute to downtown Minneapolis. Home to 29,172 residents, the City prides itself on its 522 acres of parks and nature centers, quality education, convenient health care, accessible transportation, and the historic Earle Brown Heritage Center.
Brooklyn Center has a progressive plan for the future for the whole community- residents, businesses, and visitors. Because of the great home values and housing opportunities, many people are choosing to buy and live in Brooklyn Center. The City also has attractive development opportunities for businesses- buildable land available with a well-maintained infrastructure.
Minnesota First Time Home Buyer Down Payment Assistance Programs